We use Sherwin-WilliamsÂ® catalyzed finishes, and the Sherwin-Williams color system for custom colors.
How does it work?
1. Add this item only once per order - regardless of total number of items on order.
2. Please be sure to include only one custom color per order.
3. Choose 'CUSTOM COLOR' for the finish color of each item to receive a custom color.
4. Write SW# and color name in 'Note' section of the order. For example: SW 6993, Black of Night
5. Custom colors have a low luster matte finish as standard.
If you want a different gloss level, please choose from one of the four Sherwin-Williams categories and write this in the 'Note' section of the order:
- Flat (flat, matte): No to very low reflection when dry
- Eg-shel (low-gloss, eggshell, low sheen, satin, velvet): Low to medium reflection when dry
- Semi-gloss (semi-gloss, pearl, medium luster): Medium to moderate reflection when dry
- Gloss (gloss, high-gloss): High reflection when dry
6. That's it!
Since we use the Sherwin-Williams color system, we do not need to add extra lead time to send you a color proof to review and approve. However, since we are making the custom color for your order, allow for an extra 3 weeks of lead time for your order.