Important Reminders About Receiving Your Order
You have 30 days to report concealed damage. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 216-243-8660. Please check the contents of your delivery upon arrival and report any missing or visibly damaged cabinets to the delivery driver. (Be sure to mark any damaged or missing cartons on the bill of lading). Vista Finishing is not responsible for missing or visibly damaged items after you sign for your delivery.
Standard Order Lead Time and Delivery
For most accessories, please allow roughly three weeks from the date your order is placed until it is released for delivery. For wood hoods and chimneys, please allow roughly four weeks from the date your order is placed until it is released for delivery. Depending on your location or special customization request additional time may be required.
- Delivery to building dock or lobby where none of the conditions under for "Lift Gate Service" apply (see below)
- All deliveries must be inside an enclosed area protected from weather – delivery to an outdoor or otherwise unenclosed location will void the warranty
What is Lift Gate Service?
A lift gate is a power-assisted platform on the back of a freight trailer to enable cargo to be raised from or lowered to the curb when the delivery location does not have a loading dock.
When is Lift Gate Service Required?
You must provide a means of unloading your shipment if there is no loading dock. If your shipment weighs over 100 lbs. and there is no loading dock, a truck with a lift gate will be required.
Most pickup and delivery trucks do not have lift gates. If your order needs a lift gate for delivery, the option will be shown in the freight options at checkout. If you cannot provide a means of unloading, you should select this service. Otherwise, the delivery driver will not make the delivery. At that point, the delivery will need to be rescheduled with the appropriate equipment, and you will incur additional charges to pay for the second delivery attempt. In our experience, these charges will be more than the cost of ordering the lift gate service ahead of time.Shipping Details
- Delivery schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM (not including holidays.) Keep in mind that not all areas are serviced every day; some areas may be serviced only a few days per week, bi-weekly, or monthly depending on location.
- A person of 18 years of at least age must be present to receive order.
- Delivery carrier will call to confirm delivery date and schedule the delivery within an eight-hour or less time window.
- Delivery must be scheduled within 10 days of receipt at delivery carrier, or additional storage fees may be charged and are the responsibility of the customer.
- Shipping information will be collected such as, but not limited to, unit access, parking access, non-paved roads, steep driveways, road weight restrictions, and ferry access.
- Vista Finishing requires an area that is empty, clean and dry that is large enough for easy delivery, inspection and viewing of individual cartons.
- Communicate any special delivery circumstances to your designer prior to placing your order.
- Delivery to your address may be limited by location or other circumstances. We reserve the right to change delivery methods and/or carriers.
- If a scheduled delivery does not occur because of circumstances beyond the control of the delivery carrier, an additional charge will be applied to the order for re-delivery. (Example: customer not present, unable to deliver due to pertinent information not provided, etc.)
- If a scheduled delivery cannot take place due to weather, etc., the delivery carrier will call and reschedule. (Delivery carrier is not responsible for lost time or wages.)
- Warranty is null and void outside of the 48 United States.
There is no charge for a replacement part if it is an exact item match for the defective part and meets the following criteria:
- Original was damaged during shipping
- Falls under the Vista Finishing warranty
- Authorized by Vista Finishing Customer Service